|Application Procedure of CERAX|
- By: Matthias Ahrens
1.Remove existing coatings with brass or copper brush or clean base with CERAX cleaner.
2. Prepare base with CERAX Groundwax G or paraffin [hydrocarbon]wax. Do not use fluorinated waxes!!!
3. After the use of CERAX Groundwax you should nylon brush . If using paraffin, scrape and brush the skis.
Very important - CERAX has to adhere to the base, therefore brush well!!
4. Warm base with hairdryer [ 20 - 40º C] i.e. handwarm.
5. Apply CERAX racing polymer solution with sponge applicator.
6. Warm base once more with hairdryer [ 20 - 40º C] in order to enhance durability.
7. For racing, polish base with horsehair brush and ski for 2-3 km to achieve best performance.
8. If necessary, structure the base to suit snow conditions before you apply CERAX racing polymer.
Range of Use
CERAX products are matched to different snow-conditions, not to temperature.. This makes it very easy to pick the right product. A bottle of 50 ml will do 20 Pairs of Nordic Skis.
|Old and manmade, coarsegrain||AS||PRO 1|
|Old and manmade, finegrain||AS||PRO 2|
|New snow, dry||AS||PRO 3|
|New snow, wet, glazed||AS WET||PRO 4|
|Ice, crust, very abrasive,very cold||AS||PRO 5|
There are also 2 interesting CERAX Classic products, a fluid basebinder for klister or hardwax conditions and a fluid Anti-Ice to prevent icing of hardwax or klister in 0º C degree conditions.
If you like more information on CERAX please check out www.nanowax.com or e-mail: .
This page is maintained by the
© Copyright 2002, skifaster.net